The Executive MBA
You know that an MBA can improve your financial security, power in the workplace and standing in the global economy… but do you know how you’re going to make it happen? Go back to school full-time and quit your job? Resign yourself to a local but less-prestigious program? Sacrifice interpersonal relations and knowledge exchange for a purely long-distance option?
We have a better idea.
Keep your job. Don’t put your life on hold. Blend the on-campus cohort experience with the convenience and flexibility of distance learning and do so under the auspices of the most rigorous business school accreditation in the world.
What will you get with a Harbert College of Business Executive MBA?
Our tuition includes EVERYTHING. We don’t nickel and dime you with expenses. We cover instructional materials, housing at Auburn, most meals while on campus, airfare and lodging during the International Experience, cap and gown rental, graduation fees—you name it, we cover it. Tuition is locked in and will not change while you are in the program.
Take this program from anywhere – it travels with you. We’ve had people join our program because they needed to transfer from one area of the country to another and had to stop their local program. This doesn’t happen with the Auburn Executive MBA because it goes where you go.
Residency combined with distance learning – most programs are one or the other. We’re not going to make you into second-class citizens by always keeping thousands of miles between yourself and your professors and classmates. We want to preserve your ability to keep progressing in your current career. By meeting your peers face-to-face, you’ll have the opportunity to build a stronger human network, and by doing some of your coursework through our innovative distance program, you won’t have to interrupt your career to improve it.
While there are many good choices for an executive MBA program, the Auburn design and spirit are unique.
- Accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Paid membership to Ivy Exec® and access to its world-class career resources
- Ranked No. 20 among the "2018 Best Executive MBA Programs" by Ivy Exec
- Ranked No. 6 for "Life Balance," Ivy Exec
- Ranked No. 41 among "Top 2018 Executive MBAs in North America" ranking by Eduniversal
- A Tier One program in CEO Magazine's "2018 Global Executive MBA Ranking"
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in Quality available to students pursuing an Operations concentration
- Nearly 20 years of experience in delivering business education to executives
The Raymond J. Harbert College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International, the highest standard of achievement for business schools).