Tuition, Fees & Payment Schedule
Auburn’s Executive MBA is competitively priced at $62,790 and the tuition rate is locked in for the duration of your course of study. This rate includes:
- Books, cases and all course materials
- Any required software
- Lodging at The Hotel at Auburn University for on-campus residencies
- Lodging for International Study trip residency
- Most meals during residency weeks
- Airfare for International Study trip residency
- Incidental fees such as ID cards, orientation, cap and gown rental and graduation
Your only additional expense is your travel costs to Auburn for the five residency weeks.
Tuition is invoiced at the beginning of each semester based upon the number of credit hours taken, according to the following schedule:
|Term||Credit Hour||Amount Due|
|Fall Semester 1||6||$9,660|
|Spring Semester 1||9||$14,490|
|Summer Semester 1||6||$9,660|
|Fall Semester 2||9||$14,490|
|Spring Semester 2||9||$14,490|
Financial aid is available for students in the Executive MBA program and is not need based. There are limits to the federal funds, but there are Grad Plus options that can be utilized to make up the difference. Please contact Scott Cameron at (334) 844-6047 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss the process of applying for financial aid.
If you are eligible for veterans' benefits, please contact Steve Barnard at (334) 844-6082 or email@example.com for assistance in processing the appropriate paperwork.