Thank you for your interest in Auburn’s Master of Real Estate Development program. Our admissions process allows you to start your application immediately without waiting to accumulate the necessary documents (i.e. prior college or university transcripts, recommendation letters, etc.).
Below are the steps to complete your application.
Create your Graduate School online account.
- Visit the Auburn University Graduate School online application web page to create your online account.
Log into your Graduate School online account.
- You can access the Auburn University Graduate School online application anytime using your assigned personal identification number (PIN) to complete the Application for Admission. Your PIN is provided via email directly from the Graduate School.
Complete the Graduate School Application for Admission.
- The Application for Admission requires the following (you can return to complete any section at any time):
- Biographical Information
- Contact Information
- Admissions Information (Note: Planned Course of Study selection should be Real Estate Development / Masters (Interdepartmental).)
- Additional Information
- Educational Background
- Test Score (Self Reported) (Note: Test scores are not required for Master of Real Estate Development.)
- Real Estate Development
Pay your application fee and schedule your Executive MBA interview.
- The application fee for domestic applications is $60 and $70 for international applicants.
- The Master of Real Estate Development program is notified once your application fee is paid to the Graduate School. The Executive MBA office will then contact you to schedule an interview (in person or by phone) for admission.
The Master of Real Estate Development office is here to assist you and answer any questions regarding the application process. Please call (877) AUB-EMBA or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Apply today if you would like to be considered for early admission review for the Fall 2018 cohort.
Graduate Executive Programs