Applications are accepted for summer and fall semesters only. Eligible applicants must have a four-year accredited undergraduate degree in accounting from a U.S. institution**. Summer enrollment is strongly recommended to be ready for CPA exam in the spring and to complete any necessary prerequisites.
- Complete the Graduate School E-Application ($60 fee for domestic applicants). Using your PIN and password, you will be able
to log back in to finish an incomplete application or monitor the progress of your
completed application. In conjunction with completing the Graduate School E-Application,
each applicant must be prepared to:
- Upload a one-page resume that reflects not only past activities/employment, but future employment (e.g. internship or full-time job you've accepted).
- Upload a one page, double-spaced Statement of Purpose. This Statement of Purpose must describe why you want to pursue a Master of Accountancy degree from Auburn University.
- Submit three letters of recommendation from former professors using the "Recommendations" tab on the left side of the Online Graduate School Application. After clicking on the "Recommendations" tab, please click on the "Recommendation Provider List" and add three references. We recommend that you waive your right to see the letter of recommendation; otherwise, your provider may refuse to complete the recommendation. Also, please indicate that your provider will be completing the recommendation form online.
- Submit official GMAT score to Auburn University. A candidate's GMAT score must not be older than five years. The GMAT exam is not waived for candidates who have professional certifications.
- Submit official transcript(s) to MAcc Program Admissions; 356 Lowder Hall; Auburn
University, AL 36849 (hard copies) or email@example.com (e-copies - PREFERRED).
- Auburn University undergraduates ARE NOT required to report/submit transcripts for institutions at which you earned transfer credit. An official Auburn transcript will automatically be ordered on your behalf from the Registrar, but if you would like to complete your application more quickly, follow the official transcript request instructions above.
- Candidates who are not Auburn University undergraduates must submit an official transcript from every university attended, even if transfer credit was applied to your main institution.
- Submit Graduate Assistantship application and related materials by December 1st to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**For international candidates who have completed the undergraduate accounting pre-requisites at a U.S. institution but do not hold a U.S. degree, the candidate must submit a TOEFL score with his or her application.