Required Documentation for MBA Application
We encourage you to start your application as early as possible. Keep in mind that you can complete your application over time as you acquire the items and information below:
- Current resume
- Official transcripts for all colleges and universities attended (including high school AP credits)
- Letters of recommendation (must submit at least two letters)
- Personal statement
- GMAT exam score
- Register for and take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Begin your application by visiting the Auburn Graduate School webpage or linking directly to the Graduate School Application.
- Upload to the application all required admissions documents listed above (i.e., current resume, official transcripts, letters of recommendation and GMAT score).
- Selected Full-Time MBA candidates will be contacted for an admissions interview. Candidates interview in-person or online with Auburn MBA Programs' Director Jim Parrish and Graduate Career Services Director Frank Oprandy.
- Once an official admissions decision is made, you will receive notification from Auburn MBA Programs and the Auburn Graduate School. You must both accept our offer of admission and pay a $450 confirmation fee to secure a spot in the upcoming class.
- The final step is to enroll in classes for the semester.
Auburn MBA Programs' admissions advisor can guide you through the admissions process. Please address any admissions questions to:
Phone: (334) 844-4060