Develop and showcase your leadership skills
Key to the Auburn MBA is providing opportunities for students to build leadership and interpersonal competence and confidence. Toward this end, Full-time MBA students participate in multiple iLEAD sessions. These interactive sessions, offered during weekend retreats or Friday workshops, are facilitated by faculty and staff and focus on key leadership and interpersonal skill building. These sessions allow time for exploration and practice.
By providing dual lessons in leadership and group dynamics, iLEAD delivers a unique perspective necessary to manage people for success.
- 2017 iLEAD Workshop on File
- Identify team members' skills
- Foster and communicate ideas
- Create consensus on video concept and narrative
- Assign roles, provide constructive feedback in rehearsal
- Execute the video and test the results during editing
"Why an Auburn MBA?"
That was the question posed to students in this Fall 2016 iLEAD session. Six student teams were tasked with answering that question in a promotional video. View the winning video below.
This video challenge provided the following opportunities for leadership development and group problem solving:
Why Auburn MBA from AuburnMBAPrograms on Vimeo.