Courses & Credits
Academic Program & Requirements (3-9 Credit Hours Typical):
Typical courses are 3 credit hours. Expected courses offered include:
- Managerial Accounting (ACCT 2210)
- Principles of Marketing (MKTG 3100)
- International Marketing (MKTG 4400)
- Strategic Management (MNGT 4800)
- International Field Study Analysis Project (MNGT 4610)
Note: Courses subject to change. Students must have completed prerequisites for course credit. See Director for course dates and format.
Program open to all business majors/minors or related fields. Students must have a 2.25 or higher GPA, and must complete all requirements for credit.