Application Procedures for Former Auburn Students
Applications for the Accounting Bridge program are considered on a competitive basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised, because the Admissions Committee uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee considers the quality of the candidate's academic background, grade point averages, campus involvement, and work experience. The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all students in the program. Therefore, all communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Her contact information is provided below.
- Applicants who previously attended Auburn University must complete the Application for Readmission and send to the email address noted below. Also, you must send a copy of your unexpired driver's license with your readmission application.
- Email your resume and statement of purpose explaining your academic background and why you want to enroll to email@example.com.
- Submit an official transcript directly from every university attended to the address below. Transcripts mailed by the student are not considered official.
- There is no application fee required for former Auburn students.
- To apply for financial aid, you must contact the Auburn University Financial Aid Office.
- Students seeking financial aid must enroll in at least five semester hours each semester to qualify for financial aid.
- Online students are not required to attend undergraduate orientation or submit an Auburn University Medical Form.
- If you are accepted, you will be contacted by Andee Hodo, Assistant Director of Online Accounting Programs, about your plan of study and course enrollment.
Prospective students MUST send all application materials to the following office:
Auburn Accounting Online Admissions
405 West Magnolia Avenue
355 Lowder Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Phone: (334) 844-6207