Accounting Bridge students wanting to meet the prerequisites for the online Master of Accounting or the online Graduate Certificate in Accounting take a maximum of seven courses (21 semester hours) depending on previous coursework taken. Students also have the option to take anywhere from one to eleven courses in order to fulfill their academic goals.
- ACCT 3113 Intermediate Accounting I*
- ACCT 3123 Intermediate Accounting II*
- ACCT 3213 Cost Accounting*
- ACCT 3523 Accounting Information Systems*
- ACCT 3533 Accounting Analytics*
- ACCT 4313 Auditing & Assurance Services*
- ACCT 4413 Income Tax I*
Other Online Accounting Courses Offered (3 credit hours each):
- ACCT 5133 Advanced Accounting Topics (fall and spring)
- ACCT 5423 Income Tax II*
- ACCT 5613 Governmental & Not-For-Profit Accounting (fall and spring)
- ACCT 5703 Advanced Business Law*
* These courses are offered fall, spring, and summer.
For course descriptions, please refer to the AU Bulletin. The student's plan of study must be approved by Andee Hodo, Director of Graduate and Online Accounting Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (334) 844-6207. Candidates interested only in taking accounting classes to meet CPA exam requirements may apply to the Accounting Bridge Program.