Applications for the Accounting Bridge program are considered on a competitive basis.
Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised, because the Admissions Committee uses
a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee
considers the quality of the candidate's academic background, grade point averages,
campus involvement, and work experience.
The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all applicants to the program. Dual enrollment in an Auburn campus program and an Auburn online accounting program is not permitted.
Auburn Alumni and Former Auburn Students
If you are an Auburn Alumni or former Auburn student, please visit the Readmission Application Procedures for instructions on applying to the Accounting Bridge.
Non-Auburn Alumni Applicants
- If you have not previously attended Auburn University, please complete the e-application. Eligible applicants must have either a USA or APO address from a SARA authorized state. At the end of the application, you will be required to submit a $50 application fee. The application process for the Accounting Bridge Program and the Bachelor of Science in Accounting is the same. DO NOT COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION UNDER THE FUTURE STUDENTS TAB AT WWW.AUBURN.EDU.
- Email your resume and statement of purpose explaining your academic background and why you want to enroll to email@example.com.
- Submit an official transcript from every university attended directly from the institutions
to the address below. Transcripts mailed by the student are not considered official.
Please do not submit official transcripts until you have submitted your e-application.
- To apply for financial aid, you must contact the Auburn University Financial Aid Office.
Students seeking financial aid must enroll in at least five semester hours each term to qualify for financial aid.
- Online students are not required to attend undergraduate orientation or submit an Auburn University Medical Form.
- If you are accepted to Auburn University, Andee Hodo, Assistant Director of Graduate and Online Accounting Programs, will contact you regarding your plan of study and course enrollment.
All communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Prospective students MUST send all application materials including transcripts to the following address:
Accounting Graduate and Online Programs
405 West Magnolia Avenue
355 Lowder Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Phone: (334) 844-6207