Application Procedures for Non-Auburn Alumni
Applications for the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy)
program are considered on a competitive basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised
because the Admissions Committee uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's
application package. The Committee considers the quality of the candidate's academic
background, grade point averages, work experience, and campus and community involvement.
The School of Accountancy has full authority over the admissions and matriculation processes for all applicants to the program. Dual enrollment in an Auburn campus program and an Auburn online accounting program is not permitted.
Auburn Alumni and Former Auburn Students
If you are an Auburn Alumni or former Auburn student, please visit the Readmission Application Procedures for instructions on applying to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Accountancy) or the Accounting Bridge.
Non-Auburn Alumni Applicants
- Complete the e-application for the online Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Eligible applicants must have either a USA or APO address from a SARA authorized state. At the end of the application, you will be required to submit a $50 application fee. DO NOT COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION UNDER THE FUTURE STUDENTS TAB AT WWW.AUBURN.EDU.
- Email a resume and statement of purpose explaining your academic background and interest in pursuing the online Bachelor of Science in Accounting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit an official transcript from every university attended directly from the institutions to the address below. Transcripts mailed by the student are not considered official. Please do not submit official transcripts until you have submitted your e-application.
- To apply for financial aid, you must contact the Auburn University Financial Aid Office. Students seeking financial aid must enroll in at least five semester hours each term to qualify for financial aid.
- Online students are not required to attend undergraduate orientation or submit an Auburn University Medical Form.
- If you are accepted to Auburn University, you will be contacted by Andee Hodo, Assistant Director of Graduate and Online Accounting Programs, regarding your plan of study and course enrollment.
All communications regarding admissions and registration must be with Mrs. Hodo in the School of Accountancy. Prospective students MUST send all application materials including transcripts to the following address:
Auburn Accounting Online Admissions
405 West Magnolia Avenue
355 Lowder Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Phone: (334) 844-6207