We’re excited that you are considering the online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree program at Auburn University’s Harbert College of Business. As a student, you’ll have the opportunity to complete your bachelor’s degree online and earn your diploma from a nationally ranked, prestigious business school.1
This exceptional program is designed for those who have already earned credits toward an undergraduate degree and can help prepare you to enter today's global business environment with confidence. Plus, you can complete your courses anywhere and according to a schedule that’s entirely your own.
Auburn University’s online BSBA degree accepts transfer students as well as students previously enrolled at Auburn University. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis, so you won’t wait long to know if you’ve been accepted.
To earn an online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) degree from Auburn University, transfer students must earn a combined total of 123 credit hours, including 63 hours of prerequisite courses required to transfer and the remaining 60 hours of business courses required in our online BSBA degree program.
If you are a few credits shy of the 63 hours of prerequisites, reach out to an Admissions Advisor to discuss your options for moving forward. Students also have the option to transfer more than 63 hours if they have completed additional course work applicable to the Auburn online BSBA program.
Determine Your Eligibility
Prior to starting the admissions application, you should:
- Review prerequisite course requirements:
- English Composition I (3 credit hours)
- English Composition II (3 credit hours)
- Core Lab Science I (4 credit hours)
- Core Lab Science II (4 credit hours)
- Core Fine Arts (3 credit hours)
- Public Speaking (3 credit hours)
- Microeconomics (3 credit hours)
- Macroeconomics (3 credit hours)
- Calculus (4 credit hours)
- World History (3 credit hours)
- Literature (3 credit hours)
- World History or Literature (sequence) (3 credit hours)
- Humanities (2 histories) or Social Science (2 literatures) (3 credit hours)
- Free Electives (18 credit hours)
- Use our course calculator either by state and institution or by course name to see how the courses you've taken match up with those currently required by Auburn for a better sense of whether you fulfill the prerequisites*
- Connect with an Admissions Advisor at 334-844-3833 to find out more about the admissions process and application
*Note: Don’t see your school or course listed? Don’t worry. This simply means your selections have not yet been articulated, but they could be once you apply.
How to Apply
To apply to Auburn University's online Bachelor's in Business Administration (BSBA) degree program, students must:
- Complete the application form
- Submit official college transcript(s)
- Verify they have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)*
- Pay the $25 nonrefundable application fee (unless waived)
*Note: Additional transfer conditions may apply. Please contact an Admissions Advisor to find out more about the transfer process.
The application fee is $25, however current or former students of any institution in the Alabama state public system of secondary higher education (community colleges, universities and other public institutions) are not required to pay this fee.
Prior to starting your application, be sure to contact an Admissions Advisor by calling 855-500-3038 or at email@example.com. They can answer your initial questions, help guide you through the application process and provide helpful next steps and important deadlines.
Applicants to the online BSBA must provide official transcripts (not duplicated or faxed copies) from each college attended, including any at which the applicant enrolled while in high school.
The preferred transcript delivery method is via E-script. E-scripts are considered official and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail transcripts to:
1550 East Glenn Avenue
Auburn, AL 36849
Contact an Admissions Advisor
Your Admissions Advisor is here to answer questions about your program, guide you through the application process and prepare you to succeed in completing your bachelor’s degree as an online student.
Contact Ashley Bond
1. Retrieved on July 31, 2017, from usnews.com/best-colleges/auburn-university-1009/overall-rankings