GCA Matriculation to MAcc
Applications for the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program are considered on a competitive basis. Minimum GPA requirements are not advertised, because the Admissions Committee uses a holistic approach when reviewing a candidate's application package. The Committee considers the academic performance in the GCA program, undergraduate academic performance, the quality of the academic institution attended, as well as work experience.
- Please complete the Graduate School Application and select your planned course of study as "Accounting (Distance Prgm) Masters”. This is a new application and is separate from the original GCA application.
- Current and former GCA students are granted a GMAT waiver upon successful completion of the GCA.
- The Admissions Committee does not require letters of recommendation for current/former GCA students applying to the MAcc. However, the Graduate School Application will require email addresses to be provided in order for the application to be considered complete. Since the Admissions Committee will not be reviewing these letters, please enter any three distinct personal email addresses to bypass the requirement.
- If your resume has changed since you originally applied to the GCA, please upload the revised version. You will notice an "Accounting" link on the left side of the page below your Test Scores link. You must click on "Accounting" and upload your resume.
- Once you are ready to submit your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the application fee waiver and explain that you are hoping to matriculate from the GCA to the MAcc.
- If you have attended any other institutions since you completed the GCA, please send official transcripts to the address noted below. If you have not attended any other institution, we will have your transcripts on file.
Auburn Accounting Online Admissions
405 West Magnolia Avenue
355 Lowder Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
Phone: (334) 844-6207