To be eligible for the Master of Accountancy (MAcc) Program at Auburn University, candidates must have completed a four year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution and the business and accounting foundation courses listed on the MAcc Program Prerequisite Checklist.
Candidates who have completed the business foundation courses but are lacking the
accounting foundation courses have two online options available for pursuing the MAcc
Program accounting prerequisites:
• Take only the 21 semester hours of undergraduate accounting prerequisites, or
• Pursue our online B.S.B.A in Accountancy program (30 semester hours).
To apply to take only the 21 hours of accounting prerequisites, a candidate must have the following:
- Four-year undergraduate degree from an accredited university and completion of the business foundation prerequisites.
- Acceptable overall and accounting grade point averages.
- Competitive overall credentials with other applicants to the program.
- USA or APO address only