Recruitment for the Disney College Program has just started! Applications opened yesterday and are due by March 24th!
If interested, follow the steps below:
- Visit our website, disneycollegeprogram.com. Click Apply Now, and complete the application.
- If the application is accepted, the student will receive an email with a link asking
the student to take the Web-Based InterPlease encourage your students to check disneyinterns.com for the latest openings.view. Please note, all applications are reviewed for candidates
with a profile and experience that we believe will make them most successful on our
- If the student is successful in the Web-Based Interview, the student will receive
an email with an attached link asking them to register for a phone interview. This
process allows the student to select the most optimal time in their schedule to participate
in our phone interview.
- The phone interview is the last stage of the interview process. Remind your students
to select a time they can be in a quiet location and fully focus on their interview.
- Students should periodically view their dashboard for updates concerning their application status. Please understand some students will be able to view offers or dispositions immediately, while others may take a couple of days or weeks. All students will have a form of communication on their dashboard.
There is also the Disney Management and Professional Internship Program. Opportunities will post throughout the semester across segments including: Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, Disney|ABC Television Group, The Walt Disney Studios, Corporate, Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media, and ESPN. Please encourage your students to check disneyinterns.com for the latest openings.