AXA Advisors is a leader in helping individuals and businesses address their financial goals through financial strategies, investment services and risk management. We have more than 40 branches across the country employing approximately 5,000 financial professionals. AXA Advisors is an equal opportunity employer committed to a workplace that is diverse, inclusive and merit-based.
We’re looking for highly motivated, achievement-driven individuals who want the opportunity
to establish and grow a financial services practice with the support and strength
of one of the nation’s leading financial services firms.
As an AXA Advisors financial professional, you’ll be part of a recognized, respected company that offers:
• High earnings potential and comprehensive benefits
• Training, support and hands-on management
• Advancement/management opportunities
Our work environment is fast-paced, energetic and enthusiastic. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and are not looking for just a job, then this is the place for you.
• Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies, products and services to help clients meet their financial objectives.
• Provide information/education to clients about the purpose and details of financial products, services and strategies.
• Build and maintain client base, keep client plans up-to-date and acquire new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Contact clients periodically to determine if there have been changes in their financial status.
To apply, visit
and also email Mandy Harrelson at firstname.lastname@example.org