Finance Internship Fall 2019
Auburn, AL - 20 hours per week
Start Date: 9/3/2019
End Date: 1/31/2020
Location: Auburn, Alabama
Work Schedule: Flexible
Hours Per Week: Approximately 20
Aptar CSP Technologies has a wonderful opportunity for a conscientious, motivated student intern to assist the Finance Department with daily operations and projects. This will be a hands-on position with very close supervision and significant learning potential. This position will report directly to the Senior Financial Analyst. The responsibilities which are representative of full-time staff person include:
- Build and maintain financial, operational, and management dashboard reporting.
- Research and resolve inquires to support management and operational decision-making.
- Assist in building the annual group budget, including but not limited to: sales by customer, cost per SKU, op ex / cost center budgets.
- Prepare and provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Participate in monthly closing procedures & analysis.
- Assist with document management, retention, and organization.
- Safeguarding confidential information.
The successful candidate will have significant coursework in accounting, audit, or finance with a strong interest in a future finance or accounting profession. Proficient writing and verbal communication skills, motivation to learn and succeed, interaction with all levels of the company, and proficiency with technology tools, including Microsoft Excel and Access, are required.
Please apply by emailing a letter of interest, and resume to Justin Haigler, Senior Financial Analyst at Justin.Haigler@Aptar.com
by 5:00 PM CST on August 16, 2019.