The position posted is a Home Office financial role within the National Accounts Casualty division, located in the Metro Atlanta area.
- Strategic and analytical position developed to help manage the credit risk portfolio associated with the loss sensitive casualty book of business
- Responsible for the assessment and grading the complex financial nature of large accounts and determining the commensurate collateralization need
- Provides analytical support and guidance to different levels of management on complex situations relating to financial and credit risk management
- Bachelors or higher degree in Finance/Accounting
- Problem solving, analytical and financial modeling skills
- Prior experience in financial and credit risk assessment and evaluation is preferred
- Financial Statement Analysis expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence without authority
- Knowledge of capital markets and collateral products
- Prior experience with Bloomberg and Moody’s Risk Analyst is a plus
and via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/604865
Email Tony Rosas at email@example.com with any questions!