Pricing Analyst - BBB Industries
BBB Industries is looking for a recent or upcoming graduate for their Pricing Analyst position.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Utilize market, competitor, and customer intelligence to establish price targets by product, channel and region.
- Maintain an active pricing matrix for 20,000+ SKUs for multiple channels, customers, including discount and rebate structures.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Team and Product Management Team to ensure optimal pricing throughout product lifecycle.
- Coordinate with Sales Team, Costing Team and Management Team to ensure financial goals are met on new business initiatives.
- Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability.
- Decide current and new product target pricing to ensure market acceptance.
- Regular and ad-hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management.
- Establish a system of documentation, communication and review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price.
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities, operating and sales margins in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing and quoting.
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, time restraints and adversity.
- Work additional task as assigned.
Apply via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1818783