BBB Industries, LLC is an industry leader in the remanufacturing of starters, alternators, hydraulic and air disc brake calipers, power steering products and turbochargers for the OEM, personal and commercial vehicle aftermarket industries. BBB takes pride in producing the highest quality products in the industry with exacting standards that apply to customer service, the manufacturing process, product installation and to the performance on the vehicle. Automated test fixtures test every unit manufactured by BBB to meet or exceed OE specifications. Founded in 1987, BBB Industries, LLC is a private company headquartered in Daphne, Alabama.
The Pricing Analyst role is intended for people with an interest in the financial analysis and business analytics fields and requires strong business judgment, an understanding of financial principles, and excellent communication skills.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the ability to work closely with BBB Sales
to develop customized pricing programs with an overall goal of increasing volume and
revenue share while managing yield in order to effectively maximize revenue.
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Utilize market, competitor, and customer intelligence to establish price targets by product, channel and region.
- Maintain an active pricing matrix for 20,000+ SKUs for multiple channels, customers, including discount and rebate structures.
- Coordinate with Purchasing Team and Product Management Team to ensure optimal pricing throughout product lifecycle.
- Coordinate with Sales Team, Costing Team and Management Team to ensure financial goals are met on new business initiatives.
- Validate sales quotations for accuracy and profitability.
- Decide current and new product target pricing to ensure market acceptance.
- Regular and ad-hoc pricing analysis and reporting for management.
- Establish a system of documentation, communication and review of internal and external comparative price data, including wins and losses due to price.
- Analyze market dynamics, pricing trends, market opportunities, operating and sales margins in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing and quoting.
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, time restraints and adversity.
- Work additional task as assigned.
Apply via Handshake at