LEAP Program Associate
Birmingham - Apps Due 10/23!
Learning. Evaluation. Application. Placement
The LEAP program recruits top talent from universities across the country and is made up of four components: Learning, Evaluation, Application and Placement. Through extensive exposure to Retail and Commercial Banking, Risk Management, Business Development and other support areas, participants get a thorough overview of the entire bank. This broad perspective, along with extensive job preparation and skills training, assists successful participants in becoming potential future leaders of BBVA Compass.
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in accounting, finance, marketing, management, management information systems, or related business fields with a graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Foreign language proficiency preferred
- Authorized to work in the US without the need for employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated through campus and community involvement as well as work experiences and involvement in extracurricular activities preferred
Apply via Handshake at