Associate Advisor Intern
Apps DUE 9/28!
On Campus Interviews 10/31!
BCR® Wealth Strategies is a professionally managed financial planning and wealth management firm based in Birmingham, AL that is passionate about helping people succeed®. Our passion extends beyond our clients to our team members and those entering our industry, to name just a few. We have an internship program that focuses on giving students hands-on experience working with Advisors, Support Staff and Clients to grow their knowledge of the financial industry. Our internship is designed to mimic the experience of an Associate Advisor whose primary role is supporting the firm’s Relationship Managers.
Our firm is built on five core values that are the foundation for how we hire, recognize, and discipline team members.
· Over-delivers for clients through processes
· Independently team focused
· Takes personal responsibility
· Goal Oriented
· Growth through knowledge and service
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Meeting Preparation
o Create meeting deliverables
o Coordinate meeting deliverables
· Meeting follow up work
o Take Meeting Notes
o Enter Client Notes and Tasks into CRM
· Client, Firm and Industry Specific Projects
· Support Relationship Manager and Lead Advisors
· Assist and Backup Operations
A qualified candidate
· Has the ability to perform at a high level while multi-tasking
· Demonstrates an organized approach to tasks with a sense of urgency
· Must be extremely detail oriented
· Works well with others
· Takes initiative to complete work
Apply via Handshake
Summer 2019 Internship: https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1810338
Spring 2019 Internship: https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1810367
Fall 2019 Internship: https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1810387