Are you an underrepresented minority? Are you a freshmen, sophomore, or junior majoring in accounting, finance, and economics, computer or management information systems or even actuarial sciences? Do you have a 3.3 GPA?
The Hispanic Heritage Foundation is actively working with one of the Big 4 Auditors to place interns with the above qualifications in their workforce pipeline!
The internship will allow you to learn more about the firm while further developing the skills necessary for success in the business world.
The internship will enable you to:
- Utilize your problem solving, analytical, research and organizational skills to understand our business and assist teams in real life projects focused on knowledge management, serving our clients, and internal firm services initiatives that support the firm’s business development
- Gain exposure to our partners, principals and staff through networking events, social media, and formal and informal shadowing opportunities
- Live corporate responsibility as you participate in community service projects
- Participate in professional development opportunities focused on topics such as personal brand, building relationships, developing a business perspective, and engaging in continuous coaching and development with the assistance of a team of mentors
- Participate in technical development exercises focused on knowledge management, research, preparing for an engagement, and conducting an audit
- Engage in work assignments within our Internal Firm Services Group, which includes, but is not limited to, Marketing and Sales, Human Resources, Learning and Development, US IT, etc.
After successful completion, you will have the opportunity to complete a client service internship in one of our three service lines: Assurance, Tax, or Advisory.
If you are interested, please submit your online form at https://form.jotform.com/63335859949172