Client Service Coordinator - Bridgeworth Financial Birmingham
Bridgeworth, LLC, a dynamic and growing national wealth management firm and registered investment adviser, is seeking a client service coordinator to join our team in Birmingham, Alabama.
Bridgeworth is routinely recognized by industry and professional peers including Entrepreneur Magazine Top Company Cultures 2018, Financial Times Top 300 Registered Investment Advisers for 2017, 2018, and 2019, and has consistently placed in the top five in the Birmingham Business Journal’s Best Places to Work for the last 10 years. Our CEO was recently recognized by Alabama Media and Birmingham Magazine as one of 2018’s Women Who Shape the State and CityWire USA named Bridgeworth among its first-ever RIA Future 50 Firms.
Bridgeworth was formed in 1988 by six CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals who continue to practice together. Today, Bridgeworth has more than 50 team members with offices in Birmingham and Huntsville, Alabama. We strive to foster an environment where the best ideas are free to rise to the top and people genuinely enjoy being together. We believe the best client experience begins with a dedicated and caring team striving to achieve excellent results.
The Client Service Coordinator will support the firm and select advisors in facilitating the client relationship through administrative and financial-based tasks.
What You Will Do
- Serve as the primary contact for all client requests and scheduling of meetings
- Build and maintain client relationships to achieve the highest level of service
- Manage workflow of advisors and serve as primary contact with internal operations team while tracking the progress of projects and deadlines
- Work closely with advisors to prepare reports for client meetings
- Respond to client calls and emails to answer questions and resolve issues and problems
- Process client financial transactions and administrative duties
What We Seek
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience working in the financial or banking industry is preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency use of Microsoft Office, and ability to learn our CRM and other industry-related software
- Ability to stay organized, multitask, set priorities, and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Working knowledge of investments is a plus but not required.
What We Offer
- Career Track and Training Program
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Excellent company 401(k) and matching program
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Generous paid vacation and holidays
- Continuing education benefits
Apply on Website at