Are you interested in a consulting career?
Our consulting teams work with companies to quickly solve mission-critical problems by identifying, designing, and implementing technology enabled solutions to improve their strategies and operations. The ideal Capgemini consultant possesses the following qualities:
Interest in working with technology to create various solutions and advancements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to continually learn new things in a changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving way of thought
- Desire to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related majors:
- Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Data Science
- Business: Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain
- Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering
Successful candidates will have experiences in one or more of the following areas:
· Functional Skills: System Analysis, Project Management, Testing
Is Capgemini right for you?
Review the questions below to decide if Capgemini is right for you:
- Do you possess a desire to work in a technology focused environment with a multitude of well known clients?
- Do you possess excellent communication skills and the courage and motivation to become a future leader within Capgemini?
- Are you flexible, possessing the desire to travel and continuously learn new things in various environments?
- Are you a creative team player who would be interested in working with talented people from all over the world
If you have answered “Yes” to the questions above, we encourage you to apply!
Apply via Handshake at
Will be at HCOB Career Fair on 2/20!