Full Time Opportunity: Treasury Restaurant Accounting Analyst
We are the Treasury department at Chick-fil-A. We manage incoming and outgoing payment channels, systems, and relationships that support those functions. We analyze key data points to gain insight and business knowledge to help the organization better understand the past, envision the future, and steward our financial and human resources in the best way possible. We do all this while being great team players and having fun in all that we do.
- Analyze, research, and resolve credit card chargebacks, mobile pay activity, and outgoing payments
- Create dashboards and reporting for management
- Forecasting and Analysis of payment data
- Participate in budget forecasting and reporting
- Develop and update knowledge based articles as needed
- Assist in resolving issues, accurately answer business partners inquiries and proactively report potential issues that may impact financial results
GPA Requirement: 3.2
Internship Opportunity: 2017 Environmental Sustainability Summer Inter
This internship provides a hands-on opportunity for an undergraduate student to learn about corporate social responsibility. Working with a collaborative team, the intern will gain exposure to research related to trends in the food industry, as well as participate in sustainability strategy and implementation. The internship aims to provide real-world application to academic learning, particularly focusing on food waste and recovery programs.
- Conduct research on food waste and recovery across the entire food chain
- Provide insight into new technologies and organizations working to prevent food waste and recover wasted food
- Support development of projects to reduce food waste
- Coordinate cross-functionally with members of Field Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing, etc.
- Identify and recommend regional partnerships to divert restaurant organic waste from landfill
- Provide data analysis and presentation materials as needed
GPA Requirement: 3.0
and via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/566084