Project Manager - LEAD Program
Cox Communications - Atlanta
Apps Due 9/22!
LEAD: Leadership Development Rotational Program
This is a tremendous opportunity to enter into a company in an innovative industry with targeted, accelerated development.
• Exposure to all disciplines of business including operations, finance, marketing, technology, product development, and sales
• Access to Senior Leadership
• Hands-on mentoring and the chance to network and grow with a group of your peers
• Meaningful and challenging work
• Real accountability
• This program will give you the skills needed to be a successful professional in any corporate setting.
As a LEAD Participant, you will develop into a well-rounded professional through a series of rotational assignments spanning across the company. The program starts with two months of dedicated training prior to rotational assignments to ensure you have a great start to your career and then has continuous targeted education to further develop your skillset.
Cox Communications is a broadband communications and entertainment company, providing advanced digital video, internet, telephone, home security, and automation services over its own nationwide IP network. The third-largest U.S. cable company, Cox serves approximately six million residences and businesses nationwide. For ten years, Cox has been recognized as the top operator for women by Women in Cable Telecommunications; and Cox is ranked #11 on DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
As a subsidiary of 118-year-old Cox Enterprises Inc., one of the world’s largest privately-owned communications, media, and automotive services companies, innovation and leadership are in our DNA. Our focus on building a better future for our customers, consumers, employees, and the industry as a whole, is ingrained in everything we do.
We believe project management is an ideal training ground for future leaders of our company due to the skills acquired, networks established, and end-to-end business knowledge developed as you work within all disciplines of the business. Because of that belief, the foundation for the LEAD program is the project management discipline. You will serve as a project manager at Cox Communications which will enable you to grow a business skillset that will serve you in a variety of potential future roles. There is also a long career path within the project management discipline should you choose to pursue a long-term career in this discipline.
The ideal candidates will possess the following qualities and abilities:
• Demonstrated communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Driven to excel in a corporate setting at a rapid pace
• Attention to detail and superior organization skills
• Ability to adapt to change, and work effectively in ambiguity
• Enjoys connecting with people at all levels and across all functions
• The desire for long-term growth opportunities with one of the top companies in the nation
• Opportunity to support or lead projects under moderate supervision
• Manage the end-to-end project life cycle
• Analyze business situations, create processes, and demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking skills for the success of the project
• Track and analyze project budgets
• Report, communicate, and influence both project deliverables and team members
• Create and manage relationships with internal and external customers and key stakeholders
• Create and lead presentations to team members and senior leadership
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout the organization. Strong communication, relationship building, and organization skills
• Computer skills which includes: Microsoft Office Suite and online research
• U.S work authorization, sponsorship is not available for this program
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or advanced degree
• Minimum 3.0 GPA
Apply via Handshake at