Internship: Retail Investment Sales team in C&W Capital Markets division, which focuses primarily on the sale of grocery-anchored and other retail shopping centers to institutional clients (insurance companies, pension funds, Public REITs, etc.).
Cushman & Wakefield, a global commercial real estate services firm, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of an Intern in our Atlanta Office, working with a prominent retail brokerage team.
- Assist to create Broker Opinion of Values and Marketing Materials in Excel and InDesign as well as work closely with the Associate and Graphics team to schedule and meet deadlines.
- Assist to underwrite and evaluate the financial performances and trends of assets to prepare valuation analyses.
- Perform extensive research, including but not limited to, reviewing and analyzing financial reports, studying comparable properties, collect information on the immediate area (demographics) and overall market. Present all of your findings to Broker in a concise form.
- Compile location information on target markets, such as recent articles, job announcements, new development, etc. and update Broker frequently.
- Additional various responsibilities to support Broker.
Apply via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1456567