Customer Success Analyst - Atlanta
The Customer Success Analyst role is an excellent role for anyone looking for an opportunity to get into the technology industry. In this ground level role, you will get experience working at a software company as well as have your foot in the door for plenty of growth opportunities!
The Customer Success Analysts are an integral part of Aptean’s commitment to an exceptional customer experience throughout the client’s lifecycle. This role is responsible for providing software and system support for customers. It will include researching and resolving problems and issues.
- Develop outstanding relationships with assigned clients to ensure and promote overall client satisfaction with the products and Aptean overall.
- Develop expertise within the product(s) area in order to provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents. This includes determining when issues need to be escalated.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents. This includes creating KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- Consultative mind-set, with a focus on efficiency
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and sense of ownership of the account’s overall customer care
- Ability to present to and effectively lead meetings with multiple levels of management
- Friendly, open, professional demeanor
- Ability to set appropriate expectations with customers and coworkers
- Self-starter with ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in easy to understand terms
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 0 – 3 years of experience, in technical support, managing customer experiences, consulting, or other business leadership roles.
If interested, please send resume to Elizabeth Stephens at