Real Estate Financial Analyst Internship
Daniel Realty Company - Birmingham
At Daniel, our 10-week summer internship offer students hands-on experience and a chance to work on challenging projects with some of the best minds in the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop valuable contacts and obtain the type of hands-on experience that will benefit you as you make important career choices.
The Intern will be responsible and have exposure to all aspects of our business including: market research, financial analysis and modeling, due diligence, budgeting, design, construction management, operations, and reporting.
- Market Research: Benchmark multifamily activity in target markets by tracking job growth, supply/demand drivers, as well revenue and expense metrics to evaluate strategic pursuit priorities.
- Financial Analysis: Perform financial analysis and due diligence for both potential and existing investments.
- Assist with various aspects of a development: financing, entitlement / government approvals, public relations, design, leasing / marketing, and construction
- Assist with coordinating, preparing and updating monthly and quarterly reporting packages for key stakeholders
- Monitor construction costs, budgeting, and the timeline of deliverables
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors
Our ideal candidate will have completed at least their Junior academic year with the following skills:
- Business Degree with a concentration in Finance
- Real Estate focused curriculum, and previous work experience or similar exposure to the multifamily industry
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills; expertise with excel
- Keen Attention to Detail
- High Energy; Self-starter
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels of management
- A strong passion for real estate development, specifically in the multifamily industry
Apply via Handshake at