Ernst & Young Southeast Diversity Leadership Conference
April 21-22, 2017 - Charlotte, NC
The EY Diversity Leadership Conference is a way for EY to share how a career in professional services can be an exciting, challenging, and rewarding adventure. Freshmen and sophomores in Accounting, MIS, Finance, Economics or a related major and have a 3.3 GPA or higher who self-identify as Native American, Hispanic, or African American should apply.
DLC participants will prepare for future careers within professional services, partake in skill building activities and have the opportunity to network with peers and EY professionals. Travel costs associated with DLC are paid for by EY.
How do I apply to DLC?
Complete the required steps below by March 3rd, 2017.
Students will be notified of next steps within 2 weeks of March 3rd.
- Step 1: Apply through your campus career center website (Handshake: https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/594528)
- Step 2: Preference Link
- You must complete our Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form:
- Step 3: Online application
- Go to EY on-line at ey.com/us/apply
- Select the 2016-2017 Campus Leadership / Emerging Leaders Program Application – U.S.