Two Full-Time Opportunities - Atlanta
Edge Capital Group, LLC is a top financial advisory firm that assists individuals, families, and institutions by creating unique investment management solutions. At Edge, we understand that significant wealth presents uniquely complex situations, ones that modeling and off-the-shelf solutions ignore. That is why we founded Edge—an independent financial advisory firm devoted exclusively to serving individuals, families, and institutions with substantial wealth via customized and sophisticated financial solutions.
(1) Research Analyst
Do you have a passion for research and an intellectual curiosity that never ceases? There’s an opportunity on our Investment Management and Research team that we think would fulfill that passion.
Edge Capital Partners, LLC is currently seeking a highly motivated Entry Level Research Analyst to join our team. The applicant should have a keen attention to detail and demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in economics, business, investments, and accounting. Candidates with investment-related work history in capital markets and / or investment manager diligence including mutual funds and limited partnerships will be preferred.
- Coordination and assistance in execution of investment due diligence on global investment opportunities across all asset classes (equities, fixed income, and real assets) and across expressions (long-only vs. long/short, public vs. private, active vs. passive).
- Assist in accounting, performance reconciliation, and trading
- Integrate financial and client data sources to produce client account review materials
- Creation of prospective client marketing materials and presentations
- Research and conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Support analyst's team coverage and research of individual equity or industry sectors
- Analysis of potential new investment products
- Analyze operational reports and submits activity reports
- Performing due diligence
- Responding to inquiries from Edge Capital’s advisors on investment topics and products
- Researching industry trends and writing related materials
- Gathering data from SEC filings, industry publications, and product vendors and maintaining databases
- Consulting with advisors regarding product options, tools, and resources
- Taking on and managing significant projects from start to finish
Apply directly on website at
(2) Client Specialist
Edge is looking for a dynamic, talented, and extremely motivated Client Service Professional to provide fundamental support in all phases of client engagement, client relationship building, operations, administration and account maintenance. Understanding of investments and financial services is recommended, but clerical, organizational, communication and customer service skills are essential. Based in our headquarters in Atlanta, this position is essential to our fast-paced growth and key to our client relationships.
- Provide service to the firm’s advisory client base. Work with Senior Investment Advisors, Portfolio Managers, and Client Specialists as well as the Strategy, Compliance, Legal, Finance and Operations teams to proactively and promptly address/respond to standard and special instructions, inquiries, or requests in all facets
- Assist in onboarding new clients
- Assist with facilitation and tracking of account transfers
- Responsible for implementation actions related to alternative investments
- Assist in coordinating between custodians and separate account managers to establish client accounts
- Assist with arranging movement of funds between client accounts, money managers and custodians
- Assist with Account Maintenance
- Monitor, track and retain all paperwork as needed
- Help Coordinate and prepare relevant materials for client visits and quarterly client account/performance reviews
- Proactively participate in ongoing learning and development to enhance support capacity for the client specialist team
- Leverage various communication channels to encourage client engagement
Apply directly on website at