Equifax is recruiting highly motivated students with strong collaboration and communication skills for its 2017 Finance Intern program. This program offers high-potential students real world corporate finance experience in areas such as P&L leadership, forecasting, ROI analysis, reporting, and business advisory.
Finance interns at Equifax solve critical business problems and enhance the financial performance of our company. The Equifax Finance intern program is a primary feeder for top talent seeking to enter Equifax on a full-time basis after graduation.
- Participate in the preparation of financial reports and recommendations for management
- Assist in the documentation of simple to moderate financial analysis projects
- May be assigned analysis in support in the annual budget process, expense/service fee/staffing forecasts, or statistical reporting
- Assist in other financial research projects and analyses of operational results
- Conduct ROI analysis on key business investment opportunities
- Collaborate with peers and senior analysts, contribute thoughts, ideas and opinions on actionable business insights using financial results, reporting and other data
APPLICATIONS DUE 11/20