Position Summary: The Financial Associate receives and pays out money, as well as accurately keeps records of money and negotiable instruments through various transactions. The Financial Associate meets the needs of customers by providing unmatched customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assure customer service is top priority whether internally or externally; treat customers and employees professionally with courtesy and respect
- Provide superior customer service by resolving issues and providing accurate and timely information.
- Provide account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments; cashing checks; issuing savings withdrawals; recording night and mail deposits; selling official checks
- Complete special requests such as taking orders for checks; exchanging foreign currencies; providing special statements, copies, and referrals; completing safedeposit box procedures.
- Verify endorsements, receive proper identification, ensure validity, identify counterfeit currency.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete hold notices.
- Actively promote the Bank’s full line of services and products
- Balance drawer periodically throughout the day and/or at least daily
- Follow policy and procedures
- Stay abreast of regulatory requirements and compliance training applicable to the position
- Attend work on a regular basis, on time, and withstand varying degrees of stress.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with limited supervision
- Able to prioritize duties and effectively manage time
- Detail oriented and organized - Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Integrity, discretion, and respect for confidential information are absolutely essential.
If interested, please send Cover Letter and Resume to HR@river.bank