Business Intern - Fiserv - Atlanta
Fiserv’s Summer Internship Program offers talented college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain meaningful hands on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the enterprise. Additionally, interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders, team projects, and other networking opportunities. Fiserv summer interns are in session from June 1, 2020 – August 7, 2020 and work approximately 40 hours per week.
Fiserv is looking for motivated Business Interns to participate in a competitive 10 week Summer Internship Program. Business areas such as Audit & Compliance, Business Development, Finance & Accounting, Operations, Supply Chain, Product & Project Management, Human Resource Management and Sales & Marketing are offering internships; each will provide training curriculum, mentoring, and on the job experiential learning.
Summer Interns will perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental projects or reports; offering innovative suggestions; accompany professional level employees on assignments; request or give information and other related duties as assigned. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the organization. Specific activities vary by assignment.
- Actively pursuing a bachelor’s degree and will graduate between December 2020 and June 2021.
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge and technical aptitude to learn new applications quickly
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively meet deadlines
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Strong initiative; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to changing priorities
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Military-Affiliated candidates encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- 3.5+ GPA preferred
A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, IT, Human Resources, Purchasing, and Communications.
Learn more about Fiserv:
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services” But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Apply via Website at