The Columbus Fraud team strives to provide excellent customer service to our consumers on a daily basis by assisting with fradulent transactions on their pre-paid accounts. We work diligently to ensure we are promoting customer advocacy by resolving all claims within the shortest timeframe possible. In addition, the Fraud team works as an advocate for Incomm by preventing Fraudulent claims. This is accomplished by working together in team atmosphere.
As Incomm grows, the Fraud department grows as well with plenty of opportunity for advancement. We capitalize on growing team members by providing hands on training and support.
***Must be bilingual - French preferred ***
Responsibilities of the Fraud Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Monitor cardholder accounts to identify, investigate and resolve high risk activity.
- Monitor retail sales of prepaid products to identify and analyze high risk activity.
- Investigate and resolve unusual activity by verifying sales activity, notifying the Loss Prevention staff of the retailer or notifying the InComm Fraud and Risk Group.
- Work with retailers to minimize fraud losses on prepaid products.
- Train retailers on Best Practices.
- Compile reports for management on activity and trends.
- Identify fraud trends and make recommendations on solutions.
- Escalate highly sensitive incidents immediately.
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
Other duties as assigned
- Good PC skills using MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook (demonstrated proficiency).
- Ability to work within a team (team player).
- Ability to read and understand regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work on multiple task (multi-task, prioritize tasks and work under pressure) with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing, ideas, concepts, recommendations, and complex information clearly and concisely in a timely manner, at a level consistent with the audience
- Ability to analyze situations and issues, identify options, draw logical conclusions and sound inferences, determine and recommend
This is a shift position and since we are 24/7 the Analyst could be asked to work any of the three shifts to include weekends.
- Note: Must be flexible to work overtime, after-hours & holidays when required
College degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
Apply via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/1250996?ref=16-dashboard