Summer 2020 Intern
Multiple Locations (Nashville, Atlanta, Charlotte, Houston, Orlando, Tampa & More)
Apps Due 10/31!!!
We are looking for internally driven individuals excited to explore a career in sales and client relationships that is rewarding personally, professionally, and financially. Your internship at Gallagher could be the first step on a career path that offers tremendous growth potential.
Nearly all of our entry-level s ales hires started as an intern. We are very proud of this fact and believe it speaks volumes about our one-of-a-kind company and culture.
Gallagher is a unique organization defined and made better every single day by our dedicated employees. In addition, our comprehensive "learning by doing" experience that provides you with a realistic look at what it means to be a Gallagher Producer.
You will have an opportunity to work in one of our four divisions: Risk Management Services, Gallagher Benefit Services, Risk Placement Services or Gallagher Bassett Services.
A Tremendous & Rewarding Opportunity for candidates with the following:
- A competitive spirit, self-starter attitude and enthusiasm on-the-job
- Excellent relationship management, leadership and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- A passion to build a strong network and thrive within a growing entrepreneurial Fortune 500 organization
- A passion to learn and be mentored by employees excited to help navigate your career
Sample Intern Projects & Responsibilities:
- Understanding Consultative Selling: Shadowing Gallagher producers, consultants and underwriting teams as they meet with clients and prospects to gain a better understanding of Gallagher’s sales and marketing process.
- Professional Development: Attending various weekly training engagements to further develop critical qualities of a successful client service and sales professional (i.e. communications, business etiquette, etc.)
- Competition: Participating in various national and regional sales competitions to challenge your passion for sales and curiosity of the insurance brokerage world
- Building Professional Acumen: Learning about Gallagher’s Risk Management, Benefits, Wholesale and Claims businesses to gain a better understanding of clients’ needs and opportunities for growth
- Culture: Adopting Gallagher’s unique culture, the “Gallagher Way,” on how to ethically serve our external and internal clientele; Participating in various local community service events
- Being a Team Player: Assisting in various regional and/or branch projects to support Gallagher’s sales and service initiatives
- Having fun!
Apply via Handshake at