Networking & Information Session
Monday, Sept 18th from 4:30-5:30 pm in OPCD!
Meet with representatives from Georgia-Pacific to learn about all the internship and career opportunities available for students from all of the Harbert College of Business programs.
This is a casual event to learn more about the company, but appropriate attire is business casual.
Be sure to bring a copy of your resume.
GP PRO JumpStart Business Development Internship
The JumpStart internship program is a unique, 9-week paid program with a formalized training curriculum designed to maximize participation so that interns gain enhanced fundamental business skills. The program places emphasis on sales strategy and technique and exposure to a variety of other business areas to round out the experience. Throughout the program, you will be exposed to various capabilities and will have the opportunity to explore your own skills and interests before ultimately choosing a career path.
Based out of Atlanta, GA, this paid engagement includes:
- · 9-week summer internship at GP headquarters in Atlanta, GA (includes housing)
- · Project work in a variety of business applications
- · Exposure to business leaders, manufacturing facilities, departmental operations, and product/service education
- · Market Based Management (MBM®) training, GP’s holistic approach to management and the company’s culture
Summer internships are primarily intended for students who are within 1-2 years of completing a business-related degree at an accredited college or university. High-performing, self-starting JumpStart summer interns will be considered, upon graduation from their degree programs, for full-time employment in the JumpStart full-time program. This offer is conditional based on individual intern performance and business need.
- · Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree is required
- · Current Sophomore or Junior Status
- · Minimum GPA of 3.0 overall
- · Experience with the MS Office Suite including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- · Leadership experience in athletic programs, student government, community service, or other organizations
- · Prior exposure to problem solving, project management, negotiations, or conflict resolution
- · Relevant retail sales and marketing experience
- · Experience presenting at conferences, organizational meetings or other professional settings
Apply via Handshake at https://auburn.joinhandshake.com/jobs/975405
Apps Open 10/4 and Close 10/10!
Will be on Campus for Interviews 10/11!