Corporate Operations Specialist
Atlanta - Apps Due 10/27!
An Operations Specialist provides support to both internal and external clients. Each position is designed to teach the Operations Specialist a specific functional area of Insight Global and helps build a strong understanding of the Company’s operations. The role includes both working within our company Customer Relationship Management system, as well as building strong communication skills through daily interactions with the sales organization and the customers we do business with. This position is an entry-level role and will enable you to gain transferrable skills that will help you develop professionally.
One of Insight Global’s core principals is to promote from within. Opportunities for advancement include promotions to senior level roles, Team Leads, Supervisors, Managers, and Director level positions. Outlined below is a brief description of the operational teams you may interview with. Please note, team placements are determined according to the departments that have top priority need at the time an offer is extended.
The Compliance Department’s main objective is to mitigate risk when onboarding resources based on our contractual requirements with Insight Global’s largest clients.
• The Compliance team handles all client audits by compiling, preparing and working closely with the sales team. Our guidance is around how to effectively respond to ensure continued success and strong relationships with all clients.
• The Compliance team is privy to specific immigration laws, FLSA laws and other various legislative updates.
• Compliance works closely with other transactional teams within corporate operations, all sales teams across the country, and executive leadership.
The Compliance team is looking to hire those who are detail orientated, organized, have exemplary customer service skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve.
The Revenue Department is responsible for making sure Insight Global generates cash flow. There are several teams within the Revenue department that make up the revenue life cycle. These teams ensure Insight Global is recognizing revenue correctly for auditing and financial purposes. The three primary teams within the Revenue department are outlined below.
• Verifications – This team works internally with our sales field across the nation to ensure that the revenue we are recognizing matches the client’s internal records. The workload for each specialist is divided up amongst our sales offices.
• Invoicing – Once Verifications has approved the timekeeping records, the invoicing team ensures that our invoices get to our clients efficiently and accurately. Additionally, they are responsible for client-specific reporting as well as internal contractor billing set-up. The workload for each specialist is divided by client. • Accounts Receivable – Once Invoicing sends out the bills to our clients, AR is responsible for collecting on those invoices and making sure we receive payment in a timely manner. This team also ensure that the cash that we receive is all accounted for and applied correctly for our accounting books.
The Revenue team is looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, work well in a team setting, and can provide excellent customer service.
The Payroll Department is responsible for payroll administration and onboarding of employees. Members of this team support a group of sales offices and will be responsible for processing all new hire start paperwork, and ensuring all employees are paid correctly. This team works closely with Insight Global’s Recruiters and Account Managers. Payroll consists of 3 teams including Payroll Specialists, Payroll Administrators, and Payroll Support.
• The Payroll Specialist is responsible for onboarding all new employees.
• The Payroll Administrator is a number focused role that involves processing payroll for 20,000+ employees weekly.
• The Payroll Support team is a customer service focused team that serves to support Insight Global’s internal and contract employees.
The Payroll team spends a lot of time working in the Customer Relationship Management system and will work within Insight Global’s payroll processing system. This team is looking for candidates that are team oriented and can provide excellent customer service.
The Contracts department reviews every contractual document governing the services that Insight Global provides to its clients in order to ensure that relevant individuals are aware of Insight Global’s obligations under the contract. This team also assists in negotiating the most favorable terms possible with Insight Global’s clients and provides guidance to the business to determine whether a business opportunity outweighs any potential liability to Insight Global.
• Reading/analyzing contractual documents to recognize relevant business and legal terms.
• Identifying contractual terms that present legal risks and liability
• Drafting contractual language and documents
• Communicating complex legal concepts in simplified, understandable terms
• Negotiating unfavorable contractual terms with clients
The Contracts team is looking for candidates that are detail oriented, analytical and thorough. These candidates must also have strong reading comprehension and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Apply via Handshake at