Innovation Analyst - Atlanta
The Innovation Analyst is responsible for providing project support for innovation initiatives aimed at increasing profits and enhancing the overall guest experience at RaceTrac stores. This individual teams up with the Executive Director to create implementation strategies for innovation projects and carries out support functions throughout all aspects of project lifecycles. Up to 50% travel may be required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches and designs new innovative products and offerings to test in a RaceTrac store.
- Analyzes market trends applicable to customer needs to serve as the internal subject matter expert and advocate for innovative projects.
- Prepares presentations of new offerings to present to executive leaders.
- Serves as the “voice of the customer” to promote a culture of innovation at RaceTrac.
- Identifies emerging innovation opportunities and develops the appropriate business case for ideas.
- Provides ongoing support in the development of project rollout, execution, and evaluation.
- Translates business needs into milestones and deliverables to drive innovation initiatives.
- Develops and maintains relationships between departments and internal stakeholders within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year College or University in Business, Finance, Engineering or related field preferred
- Requires 1-5 years of experience
- Someone with a passion for innovation and technology
- More on the specifics here
To apply visit RaceTrac website!