Mortgage Banking – Internship
Position: Mortgage Coordinator
Location - Various Locations in Alabama: Auburn, Montgomery, Huntsville, Mobile, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, etc
MBAA Internship Eligibility and Requirements Summary
1. The Mortgage Bankers Association of Alabama Internship is designed for students whose studies are directed towards the mortgage banking or finance (i.e., accounting, real estate, banking, economics, etc.).
2. Applicants must apply and state why they are seeking the internship.
3. Applicants must currently be a Junior or Senior in a four year accredited college/university or Master’s program in Alabama.
4. Applicant must have English proficiency
5. GPA of 3.0 of 4.0 scales. (Please provide original transcript.)
6. Applications must be in the hands of the MBAA Internship Team by March 30th, 2018.
Please forward any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Mandy Harrelson at email@example.com to get the application!