Company Profile: Our mission is to establish vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached- in about 110 countries worldwide!
Position Description: The finance intern is responsible for collecting, analyzing, and communicating
OM USA’s financial data as delegated by the finance department.
· Experience receiving and analyzing incoming donations
· Developing and creating financial statements and reports for auditing
· Authoring an IRS form 990
· Analyzing important financial benchmarking ratios
· Communicating finances for current and future donors
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient financial and analytical skills
· Must be a junior or senior in college
· Major in Finance, Accounting, or business related field
- All interns must formally accept and abide by OM USA’s Statement of Faith for the duration of the internship.
- On campus housing required.
Application Instructions: Please apply through our internship website. The director of internships will look at all complete applications and reply directly to all applicants. http://internships.omusa.org/
and Apply via Handshake at