Wealth Analyst - Oakworth Capital Bank - Birmingham
Summary: Responsible in assisting the Wealth team on a wide variety of projects and analysis with components of strategy, data gathering/inquiry, and reporting. Works closely with Wealth Leadership, Client Advisors, and Client Support across all markets to ensure a coordinated approach to serving our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Point of contact for directed trades throughout organization.
- Owns the process of rebalancing portfolios.
- Manages the daily oversight for Oakworth Connect.
- Owns and manages internal Investment Committee Meetings, including management of meeting minutes.
- Responsible for analyzing portfolios to ensure suitability.
- Responsible for analyzing individual investments to ensure suitability.
- Assists in dissemination of internal investment communications.
- Assists in creation and implementation of the organization podcast.
- May participate in client meetings occasionally.
- Work with Wealth Leadership to foster an atmosphere of continual improvement, encouraging new ideas and implementing best practices.
- Responsible for safeguarding all company and client information by maintaining confidentiality and upholding information security standards. Must also be knowledgeable of company policies around information security and confidentiality, as well as participate in all trainings required on a periodic basis.
To be a part of our organization, every associate should understand and share Oakworth Capital’s Core Purpose of Helping People Succeed and live our Core Values. These values must guide what we do as individuals and professionals every day. By doing so, associates ensure that Oakworth Capital is fulfilling its vision of Redefining Financial Services – Client First, Deeper Understanding, Customized Solutions, Personalized Service, ALWAYS.
Oakworth Core Values:
- Golden Rule – Treat others the way we wish to be treated. We will respect our clients and associates. All professional advice and action will be undertaken with the clients’ best interest.
- Character – Oakworth associates will conduct themselves with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Innovative & Creative Spirit – Oakworth strategies and services should employ ideas that create value for both the client and organization. We will strive for continuous improvement.
- Professional – Oakworth will attract and retain the brightest and most motivated talent in our market.
- Work Ethic – We recognize that hard work is required to achieve our objectives. Oakworth associates will bring a goal-oriented and competitive spirit to the office every day.
Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, banking services, or related area of study is required; Two to four years of related experience and/or training is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Apply via Handshake at
December Grads Wanted!