Summer Internship Opportunities
Why Raymond James? - Careers | Raymond James
Raymond James has always been a different kind of financial services firm – one that places a premium on practicality, one that believes in taking a measured approach, both to the markets and to management, and one that understands that its greatest competitive advantage is people like you. Our associates are more than the heart and soul of our firm – they’re the key to its continued success. That’s why we’ve created an environment designed to help you flourish, where you have the freedom to explore diverse opportunities, the resources to provide extraordinary service and the power to make an impact at every level of the firm.
Our Company - Careers | Raymond James
From modest beginnings in 1962, Raymond James has branched out from its strong roots in Tampa Bay to become one of the largest financial services firms in the United States. Our business units serve a variety of clients, from individuals and small business owners to municipalities and major corporations. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF). And through our three broker/dealer subsidiaries, our advisors currently support more than 2.8 million client accounts from offices across the United States, Canada and overseas.
Our business is people and their financial well-being. Therefore, in the pursuit of our goals, we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the following precepts:
- Our clients always come first.
- We must provide the highest level of service with integrity.
- Assisting our clients in the attainment of their financial objectives is our most worthy enterprise.
- We must communicate with our clients clearly and frequently.
- Our investments and services must be of superior quality.
- Teamwork – cooperating with and providing assistance and support to our fellow associates – is fundamental to sustaining a quality work environment that nurtures opportunities for unparalleled service, personal growth and job satisfaction.
- Continuing education is necessary to maintain the timeliness of investment knowledge, tax law information and financial planning techniques.
- Innovation is requisite to our survival in a changing world.
- To emulate other members of our industry requires us to continue to work hard; to excel beyond our peers requires us to provide an even higher caliber of service to our clients.
- We must give something back to the communities in which we live and work.
We’re not all business. We believe in giving back to the communities that have given us so much. For years, Raymond James has been nationally recognized for its corporate philanthropy, patronage of the arts and community support of organizations like Junior Achievement, Habitat for Humanity and United Way. And each August, our associates kick their generosity into high gear by volunteering nationwide during Raymond James Cares Month.
In addition to the friendly, familial atmosphere that defines life at Raymond James, we are home to a culture that has been shaped by the core principles of our founder, Bob James. His commitment to independence, integrity, conservative decision-making and – most important – always putting clients first has guided our firm forward for more than five decades. It’s made us strong, steady and able to weather industry upheaval. It’s inspired a spirit of entrepreneurialism that enables associates at every level to make an impact. And it’s united us under a common goal – supporting our clients’ financial well-being – that reminds us every day of just how important our work is.
View All Summer Internship Opportunities and Apply at