Closing Assistant - Auburn
Stone Martin Builders is seeking a closing assistant who will be responsible for assisting in overseeing all aspects of each real estate transaction from contract to closing. Although not required, our ideal candidate would have closing assistant or loan processing experience. We are seeking a candidate that possesses fantastic communication and customer service skills. The closing assistant should be a positive minded self-starter, a multitasker and a willing team player. We encourage all who are qualified and want to work with a dynamic and highly productive team to apply.
- Responsible for processing all contract documents from the point of acceptance through closing.
- Responsible for creating timelines of important dates, as well as monitoring the transaction to ensure that timelines are met.
- Manage Closing File with Clients, Co-Op Agents, Lenders, and Attorneys to ensure a smooth closing process that closes on time.
- Communicates constantly with lenders for status to ensure all documents, etc. are complete and the loan is progressing properly.
- Ensure all required documentation from other outside parties is executed and collected prior to closing.
- Communicate with other professionals, including attorneys, and Realtors
- Manage/schedule appointments and coordinate meetings.
- Prepare Addendums and problem solve along the way.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Result oriented, accurate and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to solve problems
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Proficient using technology
- Willing to make calls, set appointments, confirm appointments
A little about us: We are a top 200 builder (#123) in the country and are probably going to build around 450-500 houses in Alabama and Georgia next year. It’d be a good jump off point for a college student who wants to gain some understanding about real estate and at the same time gets to work with multiple stakeholders in the process like lenders, clients, and attorneys. We are currently building a brand new office in downtown Opelika that is adjacent to Red Clay and John Emerald, but our present office is right off 8th street in downtown Opelika.
Here is a link to our website: https://www.stonemartinbuilders.com/
If interested, please email you resume to John Perko at