Summer 2018 Intern - Birmingham
Are you interested in a brighter future? If so, BBVA Compass provides an engaging 10 week summer internship that will enable you to gain valuable experience.
The 10 week program will consist of an Orientation and a 9 week department-specific assignment. Below is a brief description of what to expect in each phase of the 10 week program.
Week 1 will be held in Birmingham, AL at BBVA Compass Corporate Headquarters for Orientation activities which include Line of Business overviews, executive speakers, and networking opportunities.
Weeks 2-10 will be held in Birmingham, Houston, or Dallas, depending on assignment. During this time you will work in your assigned department with a structured curriculum. Interns may be assigned tasks that require financial analysis, interaction with clients, project management, and verbal/written communications. Additionally, some intern opportunities may include travel.
Potential Intern Placements:
Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Business Development, Engineering- just to name a few!
- Pursuing a degree in accounting, computer engineering, computer science, finance, information systems, marketing, management, supply chain management, or related field
- Rising senior at a 4-year university (December 2018 or May 2019 graduation)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Experience in a leadership role (campus or professional organization) preferred
- Previous internship or professional experience preferred
- Authorized to work in the US without the need for employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future
Apply via Handshake at
Applications Due 1/9!