Applications are due 9/30!
Wholesale Banking delivers a suite of products and services regardless of client size ranging from asset management, lending, deposits, capital raising, cash management, and merchant card services.
We’re seeking passionate, purpose-filled, intellectually curious students driven by a desire to cultivate unique learning experiences, and collaborate in a team environment. Wholesale Analysts participate in a competitive, rotational training and development program that begins their progression towards a career in one of following Wholesale Banking business units:
- Commercial Real Estate Banking
- Commercial and Business Banking
- Treasury and Payment Solutions
- Wholesale Risk
SunTrust’s Wholesale Banking Division has Analyst Program opportunities throughout our footprint in
- Atlanta, GA
- Greater Washington D.C.
- Orlando, FL
- Charlotte, NC
- Bachelor’s degree with a preference toward Accounting, Finance and/or Economics majors (12/2016 - 5/2017 Graduation)
- Strong academic performance: overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 (minimum) or above required
- Preferred interest in business and finance
- Solid leadership and interpersonal skills
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Sales and analytical aptitude
- Intellectually curious, self-driven and adaptable
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint