Talent Recruitment Project at The Magic City Classic
Birmingham Business Alliance
10/27 9 AM - 2:00 PM
Network with company recruiters and gain access to career and internship opportunities. Learn from industry leaders in business and tech. Increase job preparedness during speed mentoring session.
The BBA’s TRP welcomes top students and recent graduates to Birmingham to connect
with regional employers looking to recruit from a diverse pool of high-performing
STEM and general business talent. This annual event occurs in conjunction with the
Magic City Classic- the nation’s largest HBCU classic football game.
Recent graduates and students will have the opportunity to network with company recruiters looking to hire for full-time and internship opportunities, hear from leaders in business and technology and increase preparedness for job opportunities during the speed mentoring session with company representatives.
Participants are required to have a minimum 3.0 GPA, be referred by their career services director or professor and a recent graduate or college junior or senior pursuing a Business or STEM- related degree.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must meet with college career services to receive professional development prior to attending event (resume review, mock interviews, etc.)
- Recent graduate, college junior or senior pursuing a business or STEM-related degree
What to Expect:
- Learn about internship and job opportunities available in Birmingham
- Face-to-face interaction with hiring managers and company recruiters
- Hear from leaders in business and technology on
- Increase job preparedness during speed mentoring session with company representatives
- Under-represented minority, which includes Women, African Americans, Hispanics, international, and first generation college students (event is open to non-minority students who desire to attend as well)
For more information please contact email@example.com