Finance Summer Intern
WestRock - Atlanta
WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock’s 45,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 300 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com.
Finance Summer Intern - Atlanta, GA
Norcross, Georgia, 30071
Early Career Development: Finance Internship
WestRock is currently seeking Finance Interns to participate in a 10 – 12 week summer internship. Interns will be placed in a multiple of areas which may include: Consumer Finance, Corrugated Finance, Corporate Finance and Treasury. Focus areas for the internship include financial statement analysis, financial reporting, data analysis, customer profitability analysis, forecasting and budgeting, discounted cash flow analysis, strategic modeling and return analysis at both the business segment and corporate level. Upon successful completion of the program, interns will be eligible for our full-time, two-year rotational Finance Early Career Development Program. Program benefits include a Program Sponsor, Program Mentor, training, travel, networking events and volunteer opportunities.
What you need to succeed:
- Should be pursuing a degree in: business, finance, economics, mathematics or accounting
- Minimum of a 3.2 GPA is preferred
- Strong interest in corporate finance and leading others in a future career
- Relevant experience including internships, co-op assignments and leadership roles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to work in Norcross, GA
- Willingness to work in or travel to manufacturing / production environments
How you will impact WestRock:
- Prepare and analyze standard monthly reporting
- Help drive process improvements and standardization to drive consistency in financial practices across the organization
- Add value - Identify cost savings and/or cost reduction opportunities in business process, operations and/or production
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Apply directly on website at