Finance Development Program Internship
Benton Harbor, MI
Whirlpool Corporation’s global Finance group is recognized as a world-class organization, and our company’s Finance Intern Program provides interns with the unique opportunity to apply finance skills, strengthen business acumen, and gain practical experience leading projects in a Fortune 200 company. Through challenging assignments and mentoring from Whirlpool Finance management, finance interns gain skills required to manage critical business and financial initiatives with a market leader.
Finance internship opportunities are available with the Corporate Region supporting consolidated results in the areas of Financial Planning and Analysis and Corporate Accounting, within the Global Product Organization and North American Region supporting Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Procurement.
As a Finance or Accounting Intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Analyze financial data that helps drive management decisions
- Provide analysis of transactions and make recommendations for improvements
- Assist in key financial planning processes
- Lead key initiative and projects
- Present your project and work to the CFO and key members of the Global Finance Leadership Team
To apply, visit Whirlpool Website!
*Note - we don't have a connection here - just wanted to share